FACTS ABOUT MY MOVE.
I have not shared with you the facts about my move, where I will live and when I will actually move so I thought I would mention everything in one big post.
- I will be moving on the 14th of September and will have 4 days to settle down before starting my introduction week at Uni on the 18th.
- I will be living in Student Accommodation 5 minutes away from campus and will be living with 2 girls, one from Norway studying radio journalism and one from south London studying biological science. I have my own toilet and bedroom and will be sharing the kitchen with the two girls.
I have decided to live in student accommodation because I need to have a secure base and know how the real estate market in London works or rather doesn't work. It is also the best way of making new friends and get a good new network.
- Matt will help me moving in and will be staying with me until I start uni. I have decided that this will be the best thing for me to have an easier transition. Also, Matt is such a big part of my life, so I might as well just let everyone know who he is!
- The bedroom is tiny and will be fully furnished, I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls or to move the furniture around. This scares the shit out of me but I will make sure to make it as homely as possible. I am thinking about making a before and after blogpost, just so I can help others in the same situation as me.
- I have already planned a trip to Ikea as the first thing when I get to London. Ikea will be the best I can do with a student budget until I will make my own furniture soon.